[NEohioPAL] Vanity Crash at Brother's Lounge Wed Jun 18, at Shaker's Tavern Fri Jun 20

Vanitycrash via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jun 16 14:17:11 PDT 2014

Straight down to business. Vanity Crash is performing at Brent Kirby's 10x3
three year anniversary show at Brothers Lounge this Wednesday. There are a
sixteen great bands and singer songwriters on two stages. We hit the big
room stage at 9:00pm. NO COVER, just a good time.

Then this Friday we rock out at Shaker's Tavern in Parma with an extended
show. You are going to hear songs we have never done. The show begins at
8:00pm with Space Monkey Mafia featuring Ingrid Lang who played bass with us
in Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson. This is also a NO COVER show.

Please click the JOIN/GOING button on our Facebook Event Page. Big Thanks!!!
https://www.facebook.com/events/260440574159688/260617147475364
NO COVER
Wednesday, June 18, 9:00pm - Vanity Crash (event starts at 8:00pm)
Brother's Lounge
11609 Detroit Ave, Cleveland 44102 - (216) 226-2767
NO COVER
Friday, June 20, 8:00pm - Vanity Crash with Space Monkey Mafia
Shaker's Tavern
2350 Brookpark Rd, Parma 44134 - (216) 351-3102
https://www.facebook.com/brotherslounge
https://www.facebook.com/Shakerstavern
http://www.vanitycrash.com/
http://www.reverbnation.com/vanitycrash