[NEohioPAL] KIDS NEEDED FOR MUSIC VIDEO!!

Pagoda Band via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jun 18 07:56:48 PDT 2014

The actor Michael Pitt & his band Pagoda are filming a music video in
Cleveland this Sunday June 22, 2014. We are seeking artsy kids 7-10 yrs.
old to be featured in a few scenes. We are reviewing headshots now!! We
want some really interesting types of kids (artsy, blue collarish, grungy,
kind of different). This video is for Pagoda's new single "Time Has Come".
Looking for kids 7yrs. old to 10 yrs. old who are 3'8" to 4'4" who can act
like they are playing instruments. WE WANT ALL ETHNICITIES AND RACES! THEY
DONT HAVE TO BE ACTORS--just cool kids. Parents please submit your name and
phone number, with your child's picture, name and age to:
timehascomevideo at gmail.com.
Transportation will be provided if needed.

FOR REFERENCE: Google Michael Pitt and/or Pagoda