[NEohioPAL] STRANDED ON EARTH - $10 At-Door Tickets This Thursday: Final Week!!

Ryan Lucas via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jun 18 19:16:55 PDT 2014

“not to be missed...inspired...mesmerizing...dazzling...
propulsive and breathtaking”

"Playwright Eric Coble, director Jeremy Paul and actress Derdriu Ring. Together, they are as sublime as a seamless jazz trio."
Andrea Simakis, Plain Dealer

Stranded On Earth
June 19 - 22
Pilgrim Congregational Church
2592 West 14th Street, Cleveland, OH 44113

Thursday, Friday, Saturday@ 8pm
Sunday @ 2:30pm

THURSDAY IS NEOHIOPAL & CLE THEATER ARTIST NIGHT!
Mention at the door you saw this on NEohioPAL or that you’re a
CLE Theater Artist to get your ticket for only $10!

TICKETS:  strandedonearth.brownpapertickets.com

Theater Ninjas and Mamaí Theatre Company bring you internationally produced Cleveland playwright Eric Coble’s Stranded On Earth, directed by Theater Ninjas’ Artistic Director Jeremy Paul and featuring Mamaí Artistic Associate Derdriu Ring.

This regional premiere, the sister play of Broadway’s The Velocity of Autumn, tells the story of visual artist Alexa as she contemplates the exchange between personal freedom and putting down roots against the backdrop of a personal tragedy.

STRANDED ON EARTH
Written by ERIC COBLE
Directed by JEREMY PAUL
Starring DERDRIU RING*
(*Actor appears courtesy of Actors’ Equity Association)

About Mamaí Theatre Company
Mamaí Theatre Company was founded in 2010 by Bernadette Clemens, Wendy Kriss, Christine McBurney, and Derdriu Ring. Mamaí (pronounced Mah' may) is the Gaelic word for “mother.” Four working mothers, theatre artists, colleagues, and friends arrived at a place where it was time to create opportunities for themselves and their community. “Don’t wait to create” became the inspiration for Mamaí Theatre Company. Our mission is to create intelligent, relevant classical theatre that offers an artistic home for Cleveland's theatre artists, and equal opportunity for women in the professional theatre community.

Web: http://www.mamaitheatreco.org
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/mamaitheatreco #stranded
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mamaitheatreco

About Theater Ninjas
Theater Ninjas is the Food Truck of Cleveland Theater. We’re a nomadic company who seeks out new and exciting spaces to perform. Working in non-traditional venues gives us an opportunity to reimagine how and why we tell stories, and helps us to create deep, fascinating worlds for the audience to explore.

We’re always experimenting; always rethinking what theater can be: as entertainment, as art and as out-of-the-ordinary experiences.

Web: http://www.theaterninjas.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/theaterninjas #stranded
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheaterNinjas