[NEohioPAL] Theatre Marketing Tools: We Need Your Input

Brian S. Diehl via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jun 19 05:39:06 PDT 2014

Please forward this to your theatre marketing staff:

FifthFolio.org is a new theatre marketing concept that can use your help.

We currently have Facebook and Twitter pages featuring daily marketing
ideas, suggestions and tips, but we want to build our website into a useful
marketing resource.

Please take a few minutes to visit it and feel free to make recommendations
of any tools we can add.

We're not planning a big website rollout for at least 6 months.  Your input
would be appreciated greatly!

VISIT HERE:

Website:           <http://www.fifthflio.org> www.fifthflio.org

LIKE or FOLLOW US for DAILY MARKETING IDEAS:

Facebook:         <https://www.facebook.com/FifthFolio>
https://www.facebook.com/FifthFolio

Twitter:            <https://twitter.com/FifthFolio>
https://twitter.com/FifthFolio

So, what can we put on our web site that would be useful to you?

Contact us directly by replying to this email.