[NEohioPAL] Auditions for Disney's 101 Dalmatians Kids

The Wadsworth Footlighters via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jun 19 12:07:15 PDT 2014

The Wadsworth Footlighters will be holding auditions for...

"Disney's 101 Dalmatians Kids!"

Music and Lyrics by: Mel Leven, Randy Rogel, Richard Gibbs, Brian Smith, Martin Lee Fuller, and Dan Root
Book Adapted and Additional Lyrics by: Marcy Heisler
Music adapted and Arranged by: Bryan Louiselle

Directed By: Cory Ott

WHEN: June 23rd @ 5pm and June 24th @ 5pm (Only have to be at one or the other)
WHERE: Grace Lutheran Church (146 High Street, Wadsworth, OH)
WHO: Anyone that has "Graduated" Kindergarten and under the age of 18.

AUDITION REQUIREMENTS: Please come prepared with full song to sing. You must sing acapella, no accompaniment will be provided. (Young children can sing Happy Birthday or other song that shows they can hold a tune.) There will be cold readings from the script. Low Stress!

MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR PERFORMANCES July 18th, 19th, and 20th as well as August 2nd.

*Please bring calendars and a list of conflicts between the dates of June 25th through August 2nd. We will work around conflicts.
*Please bring a photo of yourself so we can connect names with faces.

Check out www.wadsworthfootlighters.com for more information!

Hope to see you there!