[NEohioPAL] Actors Needed For A Horror Movie

Mike Adams via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jun 21 07:50:26 PDT 2014

Want to be in a full feature Indepenedent Horror Film?

We are looking to fill 4 main roles: Filming will Start July 7th in Northeast Ohio. Opening scene will be shot in Mid September.

We will hold casting calls Saturday June 28th in North Royalton, OH. Must call to make an appointment if interested. For more details and set up an audition, please call Mike Adams @ 216 650-1228. Leave a message with all your info if there is no answer. Please understand this is a non paying role and an opportunity for all of us to build our resumes.

NON Paying Roles

1. Beth Lucas - Age 26 - 33 - 5'7'' or under with a thin or athletic build. Wife of John Lucas (land and haunted attraction owner). Strong confident character with a sense of humor. Must be able to wear contact lenses. (Filiming for this role will be Mid September)

2. Mary Lucas - Age 26 - 33  - 5'7'' or under with a thin or athletic build. Wife of Michael Lucas (Brother of John Lucas and main character) Naive personality that is dependent on Michael's strength. Is scared easily, emotional and can be easily manupulated.(Filming for this role will start right away)

3. Marsha Lucas - Age 55 to 62 - Attractive thin or athletic build. Mother of John and Michael Lucas. Strong leader personality that is very emotional (must be able to cry and get frustrated and upset) This role has very long lines so memorization is key. The role will be filmed right away and mis Spetember.

4. Sheriff Raley: -Age 33 to 45 - in great shape, good looking in a tough way. Full head of hair.  5'11" to 6'2''. Witty and and Charming personality. Everyone loves this guy. Strong personality in both anger and compassion. (Filming right away and in september)