[NEohioPAL] Feww Wednesday night concerts on the lawn at Ashtabula's Straw Hat Theatre

Ashtabula Arts Center via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jun 23 07:12:06 PDT 2014

Join us at the Ashtabula Arts Center for Wednesday night

"Concerts on the Lawn"

Summer is here and we're getting the most out of it by bringing in some
middle-of-the-week fun and relaxation. Bring your lawn chair or a blanet and
join s outside our Straw Hat Theatre for this new Wednesday night music
series that will feature a variety of artists you're sure to enjoy.  Pack a
picnic supper and dine on our lawn, enjoy your own bottle of wine or other
beverage, or pick up a light snack from our concessions stand.

Admission is free.  All concerts begin at 6:30 p.m.

Wednesday, June 25

"Broadway Babies to Broadway Ladies"

Kimberly Godfrey and Caitlin Woerner

accompanied by Debra Fleming

Wednesday, July 9

Singer-songwriter Alex Bevan

Wednesday, July 23

"Remember Then" tunes from the 50's, 60's & 70's

Wednesday, August 6

Irish tenor John Hoyle

Sponsored by

Nassief Honda - Ford - Toyota - Hyundai