[NEohioPAL] Event for Kids at The Players Guild Theatre

Becky DeHart via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jun 23 07:55:41 PDT 2014

Party with Pooh Kicks off New Event Series at The Players Guild Theatre

The Players Guild Theatre, in Canton, Ohio, announces All Access Kids - a
series of special events we've created just for kids!  Kicking off the
series is our Party with Pooh.  Winnie the Pooh plays host as your children
delight in games and activities led by Pooh and that bouncing bundle of
energy, Tigger!

PHOTO BOOTH . FACE PAINTING . MAKE-AND-TAKE CRAFT . MEET POOH & TIGGER

Saturday, July 12, 2014

1:00pm - 3:00pm

Cultural Center for the Arts - Cable Recital Hall

1001 Market Avenue North, Canton OH 44702

$15 children . $5 accompanying adult

For more information and to RSVP:

bdehart at playersguildtheatre.com

330.453.7619, ext. 502