[NEohioPAL] FW: Room Available in Lakewood

Pete Ferry via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jun 23 16:46:03 PDT 2014

From: pfnarration at hotmail.com
To: neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Subject: Room Available in Lakewood
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 14:19:53 -0400

Pete Ferry and roommate are seeking someome to move into the third bedroom in our Lakewood apartment on August 1st.

The apartment is a spacious 2,200 sq. ft.of beautiful hardwood floors with bevelled glass windows. Internet. Washer/dryer privileges in basement available. Off street parking. No pets, please (we have one cat). Rent is $400/month due on the 1st with a $350 deposit. Utilities are included.

Open to all those interested - a steady job, non-smoker, knowing how to clean-up after yourself and a sense of humour; especially welcome.

Proof of employment and references will be needed. Background check will be requested as well, by our landlord. We are on a lease for the apartment.

Please include your email so we can contact you.