[NEohioPAL] DEFEAT BOREDOM

Joseph Walker via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jun 26 15:26:14 PDT 2014

Hey all,
It's summer and we need your help getting some content for our website,
facebook, twitter, and instagram. We'd like to host you and a group of
friends for a Hunt. www.yourhuntbegins.com Check out
http://vimeo.com/78791950 for an idea of what a Hunt is like.

It's a combination of challenges you complete and items and locations you
go find. We're looking for people who like to have fun. If you're out
going, you'll do well at the challenges, if you like to sit back and watch,
you'll enjoy watching the outgoing people do the challenges and looking for
the items and information along the way. If you're a brainiac, you'll enjoy
directing your team on how to get the most points and solving the riddles
to figure out where to go.

Check us out on facebook, twitter, instagram, and the web to get an idea of
our personality. If you're up for it, send us a message and we'll schedule
a time to let you experience The Hunt for free!

--
*Joseph JM Walker*
CEO & President

P: 330.904.0263
Win prizes on Twitter <https://twitter.com/defeatboredom>
Join us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/defeatboredom>
Participate on Instagram <http://instagram.com/defeat_boredom>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - The contents of this message and the attachments
are confidential and are for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please immediately
delete it without reading it and without further distribution or
disclosure.  Any further distribution of this message to others is subject
to this Confidentiality Notice and/or any confidentiality agreement or
non-disclosure agreement in effect that covers the information contained in
the message and any attachments.