[NEohioPAL] Seeking LORAIN COUNTY ACTORS!! Paid Jobs!!

Amherst Ohio via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jun 27 21:47:25 PDT 2014

We are seeking acting professionals in Lorain County (union or non-union)
to work as PAID Stand-Ins for major Hollywood actors in a studio feature
film shooting in Amherst. This is a professional gig that will require up
to 4 weeks of availability for the next month and will start
immediately--Lorain County locals will be given preference. We are
specifically looking for a Caucasian blonde female, slim, 4'10" - 5' AND a
Caucasian male, salt & pepper hair, 5'10" - 6'. If you fit the part, please
send 2 pictures (headshot and full body), with your name, height, phone
number, daily availability from 6/29/14-7/26/14, and city where you live.
Send to: extras4bronze at gmail.com--put "STAND IN" in the subject title.
Thanks! SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!! Start date is 6/29/14 so we will be making
final hiring decisions starting today. PAY: $100-$125 per day!