[NEohioPAL] ACTING PROFESSIONAL NEEDED- $100-$125 per day

Amherst Ohio via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jun 29 16:15:02 PDT 2014

You want to be a part of the film industry in front of and behind the
scenes? Then being a STAND-IN is for you. Stand-ins double as the principal
actors for lighting and sound tests, etc. before the actual filming
happens. It's a great way to be on set a lot and meet industry
professionals. Also many stand-ins get the opportunity to be in front of
the camera as extras or featured background.

We are currently seeking a 5 foot tall Caucasian female (blonde) stand-in
who'd be available for work in Elyria/Lorain area everyday for the next 4
weeks. The pay is $100-$125 per day. We are taking and reviewing
submissions (plus interviewing) right now. This is for a major feature film
starring an accomplished actress.

If you fit the part, please send 2 pictures (headshot and full body), with
your name, height, phone number, and city of residence to:
extras4bronze at gmail.com--put "STAND IN" in the subject title. The biggest
factor is your availability--if you are available everyday for the next 4
weeks that's a huge plus!

Thanks! SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!! Start date is 6/30/14 so we will be making
final hiring decisions starting today. If you're not from Lorain County,
but within a 20 minute drive please apply!!