[NEohioPAL] yoga by kim You Can Heal Your Life Yoga Series starts july 7!

Kim Wasielewski via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jul 1 04:47:38 PDT 2014

YOU CAN HEAL YOUR LIFE!

 Starts July 7 2014-August 25 2014

8 week series

Yoga by Kim

8737 Ridge Rd.

North Royalton, OH  44133

440-877-0002

www.yogabykim.com

class times

Monday 8:45-10:15am

Monday 7-8:30pm

Your investment

$10 a class if you pay for the month

$12 a class if you pay as you go

$80 pay for the whole series and receive a free YOU CAN HEAL YOUR LIFE book !

The body/mind connection is what yoga is all about so join me for this amazing yoga series. We will be doing yoga poses to align ourselves with the power and peace of how our thoughts and feelings are reflected in our physical bodies.

This series focuses on the connection and how to begin the healing process through understanding this union of body and mind.

 Each yoga class will be focused on a specific areas of our lives with empowering yoga poses. We will wrap up the series with a restorative yoga class that promises to renew, relax and refresh!

No previous experience is necessary to give yourself this gift. You can jump in anytime and do not have to commit to the whole series.

Kim ATP  Reiki Master

www.yogabykim.com <http://www.yogabykim.com/>

www.angel-inspirations.com <http://www.angel-inspirations.com/>

www.misskimsschoolofdance.com <http://www.misskimsschoolofdance.com/>

www.davidvosh.com <http://www.davidvosh.com/>

The Four Agreements
1. Be impeccable with your word.
2. Don’t take anything personally.
3. Don’t make assumptions.
4. Always do your best. ”
― Miguel Ruiz <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4402.Miguel_Ruiz> ,

The only angel rule is, you must ask!

June 1 Money Love Book Club starts! E mail me for info!

May-June The Miracles of Archangel Micheal Yoga Series

July 16 and August 2 Summer Dance Workshops

July-August You Can Heal Your Life Yoga Series

July 20 Harmonic Journeys Pet Expo Avon, OH

July 23 Christmas in July

August 23 10am-5pm Kim’s School of Dance Open House

Oct 18-19 Holistic Health and Healing Expo North Olmsted OH

Nov 1 North Royalton Health Expo

Dec 6-7 Holiday Boutique Angel Inspirations Studio North Royalton OH