[NEohioPAL] Last Late Night with Willis Gordon

Joseph Walker via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jul 1 11:16:05 PDT 2014

We're bringing a Late Night Show to Canton, Ohio on First Fridays. We do a
bunch of skits along with that and have a couple of needs.

*World War II as a bar fight*
CALLING ALL ACTORS: I've just written a sketch where I explain World War
Two as a massive bar fight. I need people to play a few different
countries. I already have Germany and Poland cast. I need people to be
Japan, Russia, England, France, Italy, China and the US of A. Even if you
know of someone, tag them in the comments! This is going to be a lot of
fun, you'll be in a great sketch AND you get to be in a barfight with
absolutely zero consequences. Win-Win.

*Reverse Racism*
We're also looking to build a TARDIS to scale. Looking to find a costume to
fit the 10th doctor, clothing, hair, and sonic. Concept is, two friends are
having conversation and one brings up reverse racism. One guy doesn't know
what it means and starts to day dream about a black time traveler who goes
back in time and reverses racist acts.

*Rejected Board Games*
We'd like to create some board games such as "who snitched" "where's chan?"
"slum lords" to produce and make into commercials. If you like crafting
things and producing high quality things for fun, we'd like to bring you in
on these in more detail.

We're also looking for a graphic designer to bring on staff to help with
many design needs. If you're interested in being involved in any of this or
more, just e-mail me back and we'll begin dialogue.

www.facebook.com/lastlatenight

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 7:55 PM, Joseph Walker <joseph at lastlatenightshow.com