[NEohioPAL] Private voice/acting coaching with Sarah Edwards-Maag

Sarah Maag via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jul 3 05:36:03 PDT 2014

Announcing private Voice/Acting/Songwriting coaching sessions with
Sarah Edwards-Maag
Both in person and via Skype

Hello. I am Sarah Edwards-Maag. I am a professional singer/actor who has worked steadily throughout the region for the past decade in many different types, styles, and genres of theater and music. I am also a songwriter. I understand that performance is a very personal and special artistic expression, and I’m eager to customize my coaching to suit your uniquely individual needs and goals. I have had the immense privilege of being coached by some of the very best in the business, such as world-renowned recording artist Linda Eder, one of Broadway’s favorite coaches Phil Hall, and  owner/operator of Cleveland’s own Houde School of Acting, Jessica Houde. My teachers have each made a drastic impact on my life and who I am as an artist. Because of this, I understand the importance of the teacher-student relationship. I wholeheartedly believe in fostering the uniqueness of each student and making sure that they are able to express themselves fully and openly as individuals. Though it is important to learn the proper technique for singing and acting, I am not in the business of creating cookie-cutter version of other performers. Rather, I want to identify the special and unique talents and characteristics of my students and work with them on their own individual abilities and goals. I am open to working on many different styles and types of music, as well as helping my students achieve the specific sound that he or she is trying to achieve.

Please visithttp://sarahmaag.wix.com/actor-site for more information, credentials, contact info, and samples of Sarah’s singing and songwriting. Please feel free to reply to this email, call, or contact me through my websiteSent from my iPhone