[NEohioPAL] Very Special Professional FILM Workshop July 11th & July 12th

JW Myers via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jul 5 08:50:37 PDT 2014

I am very excited to announce that we will be conducting a very special
film workshop next weekend in partnership with a very GIFTED Los Angeles
Film Instructor, Pamela Daly.  I am very particular about who I choose to
endorse as an instructor, and Pamela is a very gifted, intuitive
instructor.  We will be "co-teaching" the workshop.  Here are the detail;
please email at the address below to RSVP - space is very limited.  Thanks,
and hope to see you all there!!

*SPECIAL EVENT!!!*

*JW Myers** - Director/Producer of “A Christmas Tree Miracle,” &“The
Pledge”*

*Pamela Daly** – Creator/Actor *

*“Sanger: One Woman, One Story”*

Present:

*“Two Professional Perspectives on FILM Acting”*

*Two Workshops - **Friday Night & Saturday Night*

Learn about FILM ACTING with two PROFESSIONAL instructors, Pamela Daly & JW
Myers.  There will be exercises, improvs, and prepared scenes.  There will
be laughs, and there will be tears.  But you will learn something new about
film acting.  Both instructors will work TOGETHER at both workshops.

*Doubletree Independence*

6200 Quarry Lane, Independence, OH

*Friday, July 11th*

 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.

* Saturday, July 12th*

4 p.m. – 9 p.m.

$125 One Workshop

*$210 Both Workshops - Best Value!*

*SIGN UP HERE* - *route40events at gmail.com* <route40events at gmail.com>

*RESERVE NOW** – SPACE IS LIMITED. *

*“Like” us on FaceBook at Route 40 Acting Classes for more info.*

*Private lessons with Pamela 9am-3pm.  Email **dalyactress at yahoo.com*
<dalyactress at yahoo.com>* if interested.*

·      Pamela Daly is a *working* Actress and Acting Coach, with extensive
film, television, commercial experience.

·      JW Myers is a *working* Director/Producer, with decades of
teaching/coaching/directing experience.