[NEohioPAL] Book Release Party/Film Showing

Darryl McCullough via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jul 5 10:34:27 PDT 2014

“I’m Still Sane!  But Crazier than Ever!” Book Release Party!

SANEPOETfilms a division of Perfectly Sane Productions will
be having a book release party for the director, producer and award winning screenwriter
Darryl E. McCullough.

When: Sunday July
6th

Time:
4:30pm-7:30pm

Where: The Swerve
Grille 20126 Chagrin Blvd, Shaker Heights, 20126.

Join us for great conversation and entertainment by the
vocalist “Irene Covington.”  We will also
show the film “Deadly Desperation's” before it is released to film
festivals.

For more information please visit www.SANEPOET.com
or www.SANEPOETfilms.com