[NEohioPAL] Casting Call for actors of all ages to appear in a 48 Hour Film Project short film

Victoria Wilhelm via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jul 5 12:24:47 PDT 2014

Hello,

I am looking for actors of all ages to team up with my crew for the
Cleveland 48 Hour Film Project on July12th.  The 48 Hour Film Project is a
competition in which filmmakers team up together to create a short film in
the span of two consecutive days.  As this is a competition, it is against
the rules to pay you, but this is a great way to build a relationship with
some local filmmakers and gain experience in front of the camera while also
having fun!

We are looking for actors of all ages, both men and women. We also are
considering having child/young teen actors. If you are interested and are
available to film all day Saturday July 12th, please contact me at:
majestichomeproductions at gmail.com.

I look forward to working with you.

-Victoria Wilhelm

majestichomeproductions at gmail.com