[NEohioPAL] Seeking Student Ambassadors to Defeat Boredom

Joseph Walker via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jul 6 10:38:46 PDT 2014

Hey there, we're The Hunt. It's our mission to Defeat Boredom across
America. How patriotic of us.

We're seeking student ambassadors for every High School and University in
NE Ohio. You can treat this as a side job or your full time job, it all
depends on how much you believe in what we're doing- the difference between
being a fan and being an activist.

We think there is so much joy to experience in life. There's so much
excitement that we miss out on by losing our muchness (to borrow a phrase
from Alice in Wonderland). Every Hunt is designed to fill that void and be
an alternative life style than sitting on your couch twiddling your thumbs.
We think we're the next big thing, we just need to get everyone else to
think it too!

*What We're Looking For*
We want people who are adventurous and just want more out of their free
time. If you've ever thought, "I wish there was something to do this
summer" then you understand why The Hunt exists. We are looking for
outgoing, fun, and magnetic personalities to become student ambassadors for
us. Don't think you fit that mold, but want to give it a shot anyway?
You're perfect and we can't wait to help you see that. We provide training
and coaching to make sure you're completely comfortable being an
ambassador. We want you to succeed and are here to make sure you do!

*What You'd Be Doing*
A Hunt is a completely new experience. We want as many people to experience
it as possible because we're confident it'll be something people are
thankful for. You get a group together, split into teams (there's video
instructions that walk you through everything http://vimeo.com/90834662),
and then go out and take your Hunt Sheet and try to complete the most
challenges or searches to give you more points than the other teams.
Challenges are basically dares that you have to get picture/video proving
you did it... like this one, watermelon roulette (http://vimeo.com/78871099)
where you recruit a group of strangers, place a bet, and then take turns
putting rubber bands on the watermelon until... well, you saw!

We're just getting started. It'll only get better from here. We want
student ambassadors who are willing to do gorilla marketing for us (grab
some friends and do a challenge at your school to get people talking).
Everything is created so no one gets in trouble. You get to be the edgy
cool kid without having to have detentions because of it. We've created
some t-shirts that we'll hook you up with so you can rep Hunt Swag (
http://www.yourhuntbegins.com/#!news/c1vqv).

As an ambassador, if you direct people to the website and get them to buy
their own Hunt (it's only $40 for an entire group. Get 10 friends together
and its $4 each- or $150 for a completely personalized Hunt). You'll get
25% of every sale, that's $10 for every Original Hunt you sell and $37.50
for every Personalized Hunt.

We'll let you host Hunts of your own for free to let people know exactly
what it's like. We'll coach you and train you on how to talk about The Hunt
and get people excited. Here's a little promo video we created to explain
the vibe of a Hunt (http://vimeo.com/78791950).

Contact joe at yourhuntbegins.com for more information. You can get started
this Summer, you don't have to wait until the school year.

--
*Joseph JM Walker*
CEO & President

P: 330.904.0263
Win prizes on Twitter <https://twitter.com/defeatboredom>
Join us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/defeatboredom>
Participate on Instagram <http://instagram.com/defeat_boredom>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - The contents of this message and the attachments
are confidential and are for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please immediately
delete it without reading it and without further distribution or
disclosure.  Any further distribution of this message to others is subject
to this Confidentiality Notice and/or any confidentiality agreement or
non-disclosure agreement in effect that covers the information contained in
the message and any attachments.