[NEohioPAL] Looking for Sales Reps - Parttime or Fulltime

Streamliners via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jul 8 03:07:53 PDT 2014

We have been in the commercial Screen print and Embroidery industry for over 35 years. We are an extremely stable and reputable company. Our Owners are great people to work with - precise/perfectionists at their craft, well respected in the community both professional and personal, and honest very hard working people. Our services are far above average and our quality of product exceeds - Quotes from our many Clientele.

We are looking for Parttime or Full-time Sales Representatives to assist the President who (due to a surge in business affairs) needs to delegate her responsibilities.

You MUST:

Be flexible in your presentation - You will or could be meeting with heads of businesses, corporations, "Suits" or you may meet face to face with Industrial, Commercial business people in workwear/jeans or with those that are of artistic nature. You must be able to "swing". (As the nature of our business, the majority of the time we wear jeans, nice blouse, nice shirt and perhaps a suit jacket- business casual)

Be honest and trustworthy. If you have issues, don't respond. No substance abuse issues, we are a "dry" company on all levels. (We do run background checks)

Be of high energy and self-directed. Either you are on the ball or your not. You can work from home, you do not have to come into an office or to the production facility unless necessary. We are fully automated and electronically connected.

Have initiative to learn the biz, make the calls, do the appointments if necessary and keep records diligently. If you hate paper trails - don't respond. If you have poor follow-up skills - don't respond. If your consistently late for your own business affairs - don't respond.

You must have a reliable vehicle to make the occasional face to face appointment or call.

You must have an up, out going, personality.

You must be well spoken with the English language, able to be understood clearly, somewhat articulate and have a pleasant phone manner. If your a hot head or use slang as part of your normal spoken language - do not respond. We are a professional company, although artistic.

The Opportunity:

You will be representing a long standing corporate company in the community and the Owners. Their integrity and reputation is vital to the company and to them.

We will provide you the leads or listings of where we want you to make contacts on our behalf.

We will teach you the business. We will provide you with catalogs, access to what we know and how we sell.

You will be selling our services - Apparel Screen printing, Embroidery, Digitizing and Graphic Services and Promotional Products.

As stated : Once you learn the initial part of what we know, you can work out of your home or office. You will not be required to travel daily unless you have an appointment with a potential client.

You will have all the tools at your fingertips.

This is a COMMISSION BASED position. You can already have a full-time or part-time job and want to add to your income or you are involved in the theatre industry and need "income" to continue.

The Apparel Screen print / Embroidery / Promotional Products industry is a multi-billion dollar industry nationally. There is good money to be made for the person who wants to make it!

If this is of serious interest to you...call us.

Donna - 440-429-2074
Streamliners

www.streamlinersmax.com