[NEohioPAL] Female Singer/Songwriter looking to create Duo!

Gmail via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jul 8 11:54:03 PDT 2014

Hello!
 My name is Rachel Elam. I'm a singer/songwriter from Lakewood, Ohio. I'm looking for another Singer and/or Musician to complete a Pop Rock Duo filled with very catchy harmonies. My influences include Parachute, The Civil Wars and many more. I sing lead as well but I especially love singing harmonies. I have about 15 originals some of which you can hear atsoundcloud.com/CatchTheChase

I recently won a Showcase at the House of Blues in Cleveland.

I'm looking for someone with the same drive and determination that I have in taking my music career to the next level. Only serious inquiries please. Let's do this :)
Please send recordings to relam24 at gmail.com
Thanks,
Rachel

Sent from my iPhone