[NEohioPAL] lead guitarist, pianist and bass players needed for local acoustic soul band

Anthony Silvano Covatta via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jul 8 20:19:07 PDT 2014

established local singer/artist seeks lead guitarist, pianist & bass
player. We currently have a singer/rhythm guitarist and a drummer, looking
to build the rest of the band. We do rehearsals based on availability, we
have a practice spot in Lakewood. Already have some gigs booked and
opportunities for MANY more. Some songs are written, would love to do some
more covers and would love to collaborate on writing new music. Candidates
would need their own transportation to rehearsals. Anyone who's serious
about performing, committed to playing gigs and practicing regularly,
please advise.

Anthony Covatta
216-355-3485
ascovatta.ac at gmail.com