[NEohioPAL] Midwest Moves comes to Studio 82!

krista mihacevich via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jul 9 12:01:47 PDT 2014

Don't miss your chance to dance with some of Broadway Dance Center's
HOTTEST teachers!

Join Studio 82 and Dynamic Dance Force as they host Midwest Moves dance
workshop in North Royalton.

The workshop will be Saturday, July 19th from 9:45-4:00 p.m.  Classes
taught by Chio (Jazz Funk), Ms. Vee (Locking), Manwe (Hip Hop), and Jamie
Jackson (Street Jazz) are open to all area dancers 8 and up.  Prior dance
experience is required.  Classes are divided into two levels...Intermediate
and Advanced.

Price of the workshop is $80 prepaid or $85 day of the event.  We do
suggest preregistering as we do not have a ton of space left.

Registration can be accessed online at www.dynamicdanceforce.com.  An exact
schedule is also available there or on the Studio 82 or Dynamic Dance Force
Facebook page.

We hope you can join us for this FUNKY good time!!

Any questions or concerns, please feel free to email Krista Mihacevich at
kmihac at gmail.com.