[NEohioPAL] Piccolo Italian Restaurant Hosts Collinwood Club Latin Guitars Saturday

Noel Schwenk via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jul 9 18:53:54 PDT 2014

Hello!
Piccolo Italian restaurant invites our guitar group, Collinwood Club Latin Guitars, back again on Saturday, 7/12/14. The show begins at 7:30, a perfect time to arrive, since tables finally begin to open up at this popular restaurant, 1261 SOM Center Road in Mayfield Heights. We play until 10:30; excellent meetup spot for drinks and appetizers. Check out our promo video featuring Charlie Parker's "My Little Suede Shoes"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAK_k2IH83M

Best Regards,
Noel Schwenk