[NEohioPAL] 2 PRODUCTION ASSISTANTS NEEDED FOR A&E NEXT WEEK

Jay Johnson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jul 9 13:45:38 PDT 2014

*2 PRODUCTION ASSISTANTS NEEDED FOR A&E NEXT WEEK*

*DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL I WILL DELETE IT*

*SEND EMAIL TO:*

*Marcus *
mgrewe at leftright.tv

2 Local Production Assistants to help out for a Shoot that we have going on
in Alliance, OH. Here is our schedule:

Monday, 7/14/14 - Travel Day, would need the PA's to pick up Cars, Crafty
and minimal office supplies then Pick up Cast and Crew as they arrive
throughout the day and Transpo to Hotel
Tuesday, 7/15/14 - Shoot
Wednesday, 7/16/14 - Shoot
Thursday, 7/17/14 - Shoot
Friday, Travel Day, Shuttle Cast and Crew to Airport

Here is a brief Synopsis of the show:

> Creatively, this is a crime investigation and reenactment reality show we
are doing with A&E in cooperation with Dick Wolf. Basic premise is to take
and existing crime that has already been solved and using the crime photos,
case files and personal accounts try to recreate the crime scene almost
exactly as it was following the actual murder. Then we bring in our three
detectives and have them investigate the scene for two days of shooting to
try and come up with theories as to what happened and who may have
committed the crime. On the third day of shooting we will be doing
reenactments of their theories and how the crime really happened.

> The following week we would travel to the actual town where the crime
took place to talk with friends, family, police officers, detectives,
lawyers and judges who were involved with the case for another three days
of shooting.

Let me know if you have anyone that might be interested?

Thanks!
Marcus
-
Marcus D. Grewe