[NEohioPAL] Needed: Help with 50th Anniversary Gala (AV, and Decor)

Riki Schmigel via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jul 10 07:54:30 PDT 2014

Needed: Red Carpet, 10x10 screen, 8500 lumen projector, (2) 60 or 80 in tv
monitors

The Singing Angels Alumni Organization is dedicated to supporting,
promoting, and continuing the legacy and vision of Singing Angels found
William C. Boehm.   The Singing Angels have touched many lives across
Northeast Ohio and around the world. If you or someone you know can help us
out with the items above we would be extremely gracious.

In just 2 weeks hundreds of Angel Alumni from across the nation will gather
at the first Annual Alumni Gala to celebrate William C. Boehm. As an
official non-profit organization we are looking for a little help. Want to
help a little more you can buy a ticket for the gala or make a donation at
angelsalumni.org

We also have sponsorship opportunities available.

Contact Details Below.

Who: Singing Angels Alumni Organization

What: Needed: 10x10 Screen, 8500 Lumen Projector, (2) 60 or 80 in tv
 monitors

RED CARPET!!!!!!!!!!!

Where: Galleria Downtown Cleveland

When: July 26th