[NEohioPAL] Director needed

Salem Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jul 10 11:33:02 PDT 2014

DIRECTOR NEEDED

Salem Community Theatre (Salem, OH) is actively searching for a capable and talented director for our fall production of "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum," which opens October 24th and runs for three weekends, 7 performances.  This is a paid position based upon abilities and experience, and of course our budget.

Information about our theatre is available at salemcommunitytheatre.org or specific information about our directing needs can be had by email reply directly to salemtheatre at att.net or calling the Theatre office at 330-332-9688.