[NEohioPAL] Fwd: voice lessons & tune-ups

Paul Kroeger via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jul 13 07:10:23 PDT 2014

Singers, aspiring singers, former singers:

If you are thinking of improving your singing or learning to be more
confident, plan a series of lessons with a teacher.
Beginners: learn good vocal habits right from the start.
Getting hoarse regularly and often?  Call me even if you aren't a singer; I
can help you get over it.
Does your SIGHT READING need work?  I am still one of the best around.  I
can give you many tips.
Tone Deaf?  I can probably teach you how to carry the tune.
Aging and out-of-shape voices:  breath uncertainties and intonation
problems will improve with help from a competent teacher.
Mid-life voices need re-balancing.  If this is YOUR problem, see your
favorite teacher or contact me.

Openings available.  Call or email

Paul Kroeger, bass-baritone   216-741-4762 or  letgo2sing at yahoo.com