[NEohioPAL] SEEKING FAMILIES TO BE IN A MOVIE!! PAID!!

Amherst Ohio via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jul 14 12:52:14 PDT 2014

SEEKING FAMILIES FOR PAID EXTRA WORK IN CLEVELAND!! CLEVELAND RESIDENTS
PREFERRED!! The bigger the family, the better (we're talking kids, parents,
grandparents, greats, uncles, aunts, cousins, half cousins--lol). Must be
available full 12 hour days on Thu July 24, Fri July 25 and Sat July 26.
This is for the feature film "The Bronze" starring Melissa Rauch from The
Big Bang Theory. Please submit pics of all your family in one email
to:extras4bronze at gmail.com--put "FAMILY" in the subject title and just
include the general family name and one contact number (must be an adult)
in the body of the email. Thanks, and we look forward to working with you.

This is for a big gymnastics competition scene in the film. Multiple people
for multiple days needed!!