[NEohioPAL] Furnishings and a great house for sale!

Carolyn Jack via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jul 14 15:35:24 PDT 2014

My Shaker Heights house is for sale and so are many furnishings I can't take with me to New York. Check out the details below for some real bargains:

Furnishings and equipment - Full-sized, slip-covered Calico Corners couch (denim blue), $75; slip-covered armchair (denim blue; beige upholstery under slip cover), $30; twin bed, $50; white bedroom furniture including desk with topper shelves ($75), desk chair ($15), nightstand ($25) and bookshelf ($20); two good-quality bicycles, $50 each; teak coffee table and stereo cabinet  ($30 each); metal file cabinets ($10 each); and assorted wood/wood-look bookcases ($10-$75).

Plus, large house plants free to any good home, arts organization or business where they'll be faithfully watered. Reply by e-mail or call Carolyn Jack at 216-544-8848 BEFORE JULY 30!!

The house is a gem. My family has lived in it for 17 years and is grieved to leave it behind - a four-bedroom, two-and-a-half-bath 1950s colonial on Fairmount Boulevard with newly refinished red-oak floors, a new concrete driveway, three-year-old furnace, central AC, amazing built-ins all over the house, a big backyard with a terrific deck, and a gas fireplace (in a living room big enough for a baby grand and full array of furniture), all within walking/short biking distance of Laurel School, Shaker's Mercer School, the Green Road Rapid station, Fairmount Temple, and shops at Cedar Green, Fairmount Circle and Beachwood Place/Legacy Village malls. And only 10-20 minutes from some of the area's greatest concentrations of artists, arts groups and activities, located in Shaker and Cleveland Heights, Beachwood, Shaker Square and University Circle. Priced at $199K.

Interested? Please call or e-mail Sharon Friedman, Associate Partner at Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Professional Realty, at 216-338-3233 or sfriedman at bhhspro.com.

I'm going to miss you guys!

Sent from my iPad