[NEohioPAL] Attention Theatre Wardrobe People

JDCKMcCoy2 via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jul 14 21:18:13 PDT 2014

Howdi!!
Last year I was severly injured in a fall and fractured my collarbone. This, as it turns out is the "worst" kind of fracture. Not only do they tend not to heal well, they usually require surgery.
18 months after beginning to mend, it split and turned around and broke my scapula.....trying to repair itself from within. I was told in February I needed immediate surgery.
Next Wednesday,  I'm finally going to have my clavicle and scapula operated on. Bone will be taken #rom my hip (while I domate marrow) and added to my shoulder to create a bridge. Then they'll put a metal plate with screws over it that will be removed 6-12 months later. My arm won't be able to move for 3 months.

The purpose of my telling you this is because I have a surplus of clothes and shoes. ..some of which includes men's clothing. I know often times community theatres are in need of wardrobe, properties and make up. I have some properties (I made several deals after last summer's flood), I have many nearly new and very gently worn shoes (many in the 1940s styles) & they are heels that I cannot wear due to ankle reconstruction. I have many beautiful tops and a few pairs of pants. I can no longer work in theatre......first the surgery and rehab will be a permanent issue and limit what is to be a ball & socket joint....but it won't be anymore.

Aside from writing and working as an assistant or an art designer with some leniency, I will not be able to continue with the activity of building and striking, or working backstage and later I may only be able to take on roles that are not strenuous and will have to be careful.

While my first commitment is to Purple Heart (due to my father & prior arrangement), I am with plenty and have much to offer community and professional theatres. Since I Had reconstruction of my ankle, my heeled shoes are in near mint or very gently used condituon.

Anyone interested may contact me.....Bones.....at (440) 946-0785.
Or you may co tact me by email at:

JDCKMcCoy2 at gmail.com
      Or
JDCKMcCoy2 at yahoo.com

Thank you and you will find that the make up, shoes and clothing are top notch. Since I live on disability and will spend the next couple YEARS in rehabilitation,   a fonation of some sort is APPRECIATED, BUT NOT REQUIRED OR PAYMENT UNLESS AGREED UPON. IF you need the items AND CANNOT PAY.....THIS IS FINE.......HOWEVER......THE ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP. **

**SOME photos can be furnished upon request.   I am limited due to my opps system on my PC. SO, I am using my phone and tablet.

Thank you. I will post some photos soon. It will be easier for you (collectively) to decide what items you can/cannot use. Remember:
a. Womens shoes
b. Unisexual clothing
c. Mens dress shirts/etc.
d. Very slightly used multiple make up kits and NEW kits.
e. Some properties (knives, decorated swords, guns, shields and if asked, I can tell you if it is something I possess/willing to part with......if in doubt.....the above items are plastic.

Thank you for taking the time.....my nickname is Bones and feel free to call me at 440-946-0785 or use either of my emails with "clothing/shoes/theatre" in the subject line please.

Again I appreciate your time, help and remember that I am a playwright and assistant director and artist.  Let me know if you would like my business cards. Together we all support the arts in Northeast Ohio.

Very truly yours:

'Bones' Christine Nathaniel-Rafer-Fiennes.