[NEohioPAL] Hip Hop Dance Teacher

Nicole Hill via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jul 18 10:06:30 PDT 2014

Hip Hop Dance Teacher – Fairport Harbor, OH

We are currently seeking a hip hop dance instructor, for
both recreational and competitive dancers, to join our team for the
2014-2015 dance season. Teachers must be able to teach beginner-advanced
levels. 4 -5 classes per week.  Pay is
contingent on experience.

We are looking for dependable teachers with
passion, enthusiasm, and patience. We are passionate about the art of dance and
instilling that love in our students. We are hoping to add someone to our family
that will be committed to grow with our students over the next several years.

All instructors must be able to teach proper
technique and their own fresh choreography. Choreography will be expected for
our end of year recital, as well as opportunities to set work on our competitive
dance team.

Please send all resumes and, if possible, video
of recent choreography to fairportdanceacademy at hotmail.com. Applicants that are
invited for an interview may also be asked to teach a master class.

If you are interested please contact me as soon
as possible! Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you!