[NEohioPAL] Call for Entries- 2nd Annual Western Reserve Open Photography Competition

Margaret Reardon via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jul 19 09:23:56 PDT 2014

Artists Archives of the Western Reserve  -  1834 E. 123rd Street Cleveland, OH 44106-1910  -  Phone  (216) 721-9020

Dear Friends:

Only two weeks remain until the August 1 deadline but there is still time to submit your entries to the 2014 Western Reserve Open Photography Competition sponsored by The Artists Archives of the Western Reserve .  The exhibit will open November 1 at the Beachwood Branch of the Cuyahoga County Public Library. This year’s judge will be Diane Waggoner who is the Associate Curator in the department of photographs at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C.  She will select the 65 exhibitors as well as the cash prize winners.

We are now accepting online digital submissions throughAugust 1st.

I also ask that you forward this information to friends, hobbyists and other photographers who would like to participate in this event.  You can access the competition portal via the Artists Archives website by clicking on this LINK.  Once you are on the AAWR website go to the show announcement in the right column and click on the tab “ Enter competition here.”  We look forward to viewing your favorite images.

Thank You,

Stuart Pearl
Photography Programming Committee
Board of Directors – Artists Archives of the Western Reserve

AAWR/WROPC Committee: Herb Ascherman, Don Iannone, Jeannette Palsa, Stuart Pearl