[NEohioPAL] Housing needed for actors(will pay)

Robert Putka via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jul 20 11:08:26 PDT 2014

We have need to rent a 3 bedroom, modern, fully furnished home, for the
period of October 11 to November 2, 2014. Your home will be used to
house several actors who are coming to town to shoot a short film during this time period.

We are fully insured and guarantee your home will remain in the
condition in which it was rented to us. We require that there be parking
 for two vehicles, at least two bathrooms, and privacy for our actors.

If interested, please reply with photographs and a way to get in touch with you. Thanks!