[NEohioPAL] looking for voice over talent

angelloproductions via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jul 20 17:42:17 PDT 2014

I am currently looking for somebody to do a voiceover for documentary I am working on for my college thesis project. This is a unpaid opportunity. We will give you credit in the documentary for your time and have a facility for you to record the voice over at. We are figuring that the total amount of time it should take to record the voice over is 2 to 3 hours  maximum. if you are interested Please contact Sam Angello at 216 577-7181 and also send an email to Sam at AngelloProductions.com containing a sample of your voice over work, headshot, and your resume. Here’s a little info on the documentary the documentary is about a family of Pyro technicians that have been shooting fireworks displays around the country for the last 100 years.

Please only serious inquiries.
Sincerely
Sam Angello