[NEohioPAL] Moving...FURNITURE FOR SALE!!!

Justin Brenis via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jul 20 16:00:57 PDT 2014

Hey all, my wife and I are up and moving to Strongsville, and we have some
furniture that just can't come with us, so we are passing the great deals
on to you! Most of, if not all the below listed items are in good to
like-new condition.

We have the following for sale (asking prices following in parentheses):

- Glass-top kitchen table ($75 OBO)
- Coffee table ($25 OBO)
- Wooden chair ($10 OBO)
- 10 Gal. Fish Tank ($50 OBO)
- Microwave Oven ($100 OBO)
- 10 Gal. Dehumidifier ($100 OBO)
- Brand new, remote controlled Haier window A/C unit ($150 OBO)
- DVD/VCR combo player ($25 OBO)
- Digital video camera ($50 OBO)

If you're interested in any of the above, and would like to see a photo or
ask any questions, please e-mail me and I will gladly reply ASAP. We cannot
and will not ship items, and ask that you be able to come pick them up.
Items can be picked up either in Strongsville or Cleveland Heights, just
let me know.

Serious inquiries only, please.

--
Justin Brenis