[NEohioPAL] Audition notice

Bernadette Boguski via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jul 21 06:38:55 PDT 2014

Here is the revised notice without graphics, etc.

Saint Columbkille Church
6740 BROADVIEW ROAD
PARMA, OHIO 44134-4898
(216) 524-1987, ext. 27 j.thibo at cox.net
SINGERS, DANCERS, & ACTORS of ALL AGES WELCOME!
St. Columbkille Church Music Ministry Proudly Announces Auditions for our Fall production of :
The Music Ministry of St. Columbkille Church--Fiddler on the Roof will be presented on the stage of our School Gym, Friday, Saturday and Sunday October 17, 18, & 19; as well as October 24 & 25 I have set auditions for Thursday July 31 and Sun-day August 3 from 6:30—9:30 in our church. Please con-sider joining us on this journey to early 20th Century Russia with famous songs like “If I Were A Rich Man,” “Matchmaker, Matchmaker,” “Sunrise, Sunset,” and many more. All planning to audition should be prepared to read from the script, sing a portion of a song (be sure to bring your music in the correct key, an accompanist will be with us) and be prepared to do a short movement selection for our Choreographer. For more information, please contact, Jon Thibo, Director of Music Minis-try @ 216-524-1987, ext. 27 or j.thibo at cox.net
Rehearsals are primarily on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday evenings.