[NEohioPAL] Sub Drummer for 'Lesbian Jewish Wiccan Wedding' at Actor's Summit Paid Gig Akron

JT via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jul 22 11:34:27 PDT 2014

We need a drummer who can cover our Sunday Matinees for 'My Mother's
Lesbian Jewish Wiccan Wedding', a fantastic musical coming back to Actor's
Summit in conjunction with the 9th International Gay Games.

Performances are on Sunday's Aug. 1th  and 17th at 2 Pm (1pm calls).  At
least 2 rehearsals prior. You would be working alongside me and our regular
drummer to learn the score.

Paid gig. Professional Cast.  Awesome theatre company.

Please contact Music Director JT Buck ASAP at
buckjam at gmail.com
or 330-212-6709