[NEohioPAL] Male actors/singers needed for "Happy Days, the Musical"at Broadview Heights Spotlights

Renee via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jul 22 14:13:38 PDT 2014

We have lost a few cast members.  We need to fill a few roles for the upcoming production of “Happy Days, the Musical” which opens September 12th and runs for 3 weekends.  We need males between the age of 14-25.  If you would like to audition for one of these roles, please email the director, Doug Bailey at douglasfbaileyii at gmail.com; or the producer, Renee DeSantis at reneede at sbcglobal.net