[NEohioPAL] Book Release Party - Fri Aug 1 - Vanity Crash, Miss Melvis, Elizabeth Ross Yurich

Vanitycrash via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jul 24 06:22:03 PDT 2014

Elizabeth Ross Yurich and Vanity Crash are having a book release party
Friday, August 1! Elizabeth's new novel "On Vacation From Sanity" is out,
selling well and needs to be celebrated.

The party will be at the The 5 O'clock Lounge in Lakewood. The fun begins at
7:00pm. We'll have yummy snacks, pizza, a cash bar and music (think Jenna's
playlist).

We're going to have give-a-ways, like t-shirts, buttons and even a cool
guitar pick necklace. You can grab a book or bring your book and Elizabeth
will autograph it. To cap off the party, Vanity Crash will perform an
energetic set at 9ish, followed by the marvelous Miss Melvis.

Please click the JOIN/GOING button on our Facebook Event Page. Big Thanks!!!
https://www.facebook.com/events/741628089232975
=======================
Book Release Party! ON VACATION FROM SANITY
Friday, August 1, 7:00pm, NO COVER
The 5 O'clock Lounge, 11904 Detroit Ave, Lakewood 44107
9:00pm Vanity Crash
10:15pm Miss Melvis
http://www.elizabethrossyurich.com/
http://www.amazon.com/Vacation-Sanity-Elizabeth-Ross-Yurich/dp/0990328007/