[NEohioPAL] Summer Classes & Performances with The Movement Project

Megan Gargano via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jul 24 10:40:49 PDT 2014

*Summer with The Movement Project*

*Tonight (7/24): Thursday Night Adult/Professional Class*

Modern Dance 4:00-6:00 pm with Artistic Director Megan Gargano

Cost: ONLY $10!
Location: Creative Movement Center - 203 East Royalton Road, Broadview Hts
Register: Email Megan at meganlee at themovementproject.org

*Friday Night (7/25): FREE Preview Showing Arts in August*

Join us for a sneak peek of our performance for Arts in August. There will
be snacks!

Time: 7:00-8:00 pm
Location: Creative Movement Center
Limited Seating - Reserve your seat by emailing at
meganlee at themovementproject.org

*SAVE THE DATE for our August Performance (8/9):*

The Movement Project at Arts in August! Join us for the premier of 5 new
works set to the music of legendary musical artists Jimi Hendrix, Led
Zeppelin and The Beatles. This is a show you don't want to miss!

Saturday, August 9th at 3:00 pm
Location: Lincoln Park (W. 14th Street, Tremont Ohio)
FREE EVENT!