[NEohioPAL] A DOCTOR WHO fan film CASTING CALL

Jason Wang via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jul 26 17:55:48 PDT 2014

[DOCTOR WHO FAN FILM CASTING CALL]
[[SAT. AUGUST 2ND]]

Alright you whovians, this is your opportunity to take part in the remainder of TRACE: a Doctor Who Fan Film webseries directed by Johnny Wu.

We begin filming in mid October to December all around the Cleveland, Ohio area.

We will be casting for two major roles that require a bit of physical finesse as well as 15 featured small roles (the featured roles will be done through online video submission)

------------------------------

[LEADING ROLES]
- Male or Female for both
- Must be available to train with other actors for major fight sequences
- Great Physical Coordination Required!

--AGENT 310--
--Looks around 30s-40s--
--A mentor and commanding officer to Agent 430 and 577, calm and calculated. You wield a staff like weapon as your tool for combat

--AGENT 430--
--Looks around 20s-30s--
--Loose canon lunatic type, you find pleasure in toying with your enemies before ultimately killing them. You are fast and sport throwing darts and daggers as your weapon of choice.

-----------------------------------

[[--FEATURED EXTRA ROLES--]]
(ONLINE SUBMISSION ONLY)
Male or Female
Ages 18+
Please indicated in email on what your physical abilities are as some of you will be required to fall to the ground.

If you have martial arts, dance, gymnastics, background please send demo reels as a select few of you will be in a fighting scene!

---------------------------------

[SIDES]
**be sure to download your desired audition role and "both agents"**

AGENT 310: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2rAGssW-Zk3dXIxQnRzS1VCa1U/edit?usp=sharing

AGENT 430: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2rAGssW-Zk3bHhlMEZBcnp5d00/edit?usp=sharing

BOTH AGENTS: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2rAGssW-Zk3XzJiV2J3R2YzTkU/edit?usp=sharing

-------------------------
[AUDITION FORM]
**Please print and fill out form before audition**

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2rAGssW-Zk3S2NyVWVfc0t3UzQ/edit?usp=sharing

[[SCHEDULE YOUR AUDITION]]

Auditions are next Saturday Aug 2nd from 10am-3pm
Please email breakingwavesfb at gmail.com with the subject "TRACE CASTING CALL" to schedule a time.
Please include your name and what time you'd like to audition. Casting Director will confirm your prefered schedule.

[[AUDITION LOCATION]]

Media Design Imaging
1419 East 40th St
Cleveland, OH 44103