[NEohioPAL] Near west theatre moving sale this week

joshua padgett via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jul 27 11:38:32 PDT 2014

We are in process of building a brand new theatre and we are looking to sell some of our used equipment. Some of the items we are selling are speakers, lights, monitors, lighting console, tools, casters, etc...

The sale will be this Thursday and Friday from 10-2 both days at our old location. The address is 3606 bridge ave. Cleveland 44113. We are located on the third floor of the building with no elevator access.

All sales are final and items must be taken with individuals on the day of the sale. We are only able to accept cash or company checks.

If you have any questions please email me at padgett_josh @hotmail.com