[NEohioPAL] need scruffy white male for small web series role ASAP

MARTIN, JOHN via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jul 29 03:11:16 PDT 2014

I need to fill a role ASAP as this scene will be shooting THIS Friday, August 1st.  I am looking for a scruffy, white male, 20'3-30's to play a street punk in a small role in  the next   episode of my Christian super hero web series CARDINAL ADVENTURES. This is episode #5.
We will be shooting this  on Friday August 1st, at 5:30 PM  in  Medina for about 1 ½ hours. One time shoot. The role is small, but there are lines.   Anyone interested please send a recent headshot  immediately to newparablefilms at yahoo.com<mailto:newparablefilms at yahoo.com>.
This is a not for profit project, so compensation will be IMdB credit and dvd copy. Keep in mind traveling distance when replying, as  that this will be shot in Medina . All inquiries will be answered.

This transmission may contain confidential or privileged information; unauthorized use is prohibited.
Transactions are subject to the terms found at http://www.coatings.com/notice.jsp