[NEohioPAL] Three More Weeks of Goblins at The Lantern Theater

William Hoffman via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jul 29 15:35:00 PDT 2014

"An' the Gobble-uns 'll git you ef you don't watch out!" It's true! And we
play at The Lantern Theatre, corner of Canal Road and Tinkers Creek Road for
just three more weekends. Fridays at 7pm and Saturdays and Sundays 2pm.
Neohiopal subscribers need only call 216 401-5131 and say "I subscribe and
James sent me"  to receive our James discount: $10 Adults and $5 for
children 12 and under. "I subscribe and James sent me"  Come on down.
Summer's not over. www.lanterntheatreohio.com
<http://www.lanterntheatreohio.com>