[NEohioPAL] Acting Workshop with Director/Producer JW Myers!

KateLynn E. Newberry via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jul 29 19:59:33 PDT 2014

Learn about FILM ACTING in two FUN and ACTIVE Workshops with
Directer/Producer JW Myers! Friday night’s workshop is “The Casting Game,”
a simulated casting session, where students get a glimpse of what it’s like
on the other side of the table.  At Saturday’s workshop, we will roll up
our sleeves and get to work. We’ll do lots of improv, unique exercises, and
prepared (which will be filmed, and available online). Two FANTASTIC events
that you don’t want to miss!

Friday, August 22nd • 4 pm – 9 pm (all ages)
Saturday, August 23rd • 10 am – 6 pm

Kids: 10 am – 1 pm
Teen/Tweens: Noon – 5 pm
Adults: 1 - 6 pm

Doubletree Independence 6200 Quarry Lane Independence, OH

$85 One Workshop
$150 Both Workshops - Best Value!

For more information or to RSVP please email route40events at gmail.com
Reserve NOW! Only 18 students max!