[NEohioPAL] Improv Comedy Show at CPA This Friday!

Don Mitri via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jul 30 03:57:29 PDT 2014

*We are so proud and excited to announce that on Friday August 1st improv
comedy hits the stage of CPA! *

*Show time is 8:30pm *
*Doors open 8:00pm*
*Tickets are just $10.00 (CASH ONLY)*

*The high energy, fast, physical show will consist of a shortform set which
combines structures involving audience participation and music. Adding the
music to our show will be the incredible Brad Wyner on piano. *

*Tickets can be reserved by calling the CPA at 440-471-1045
<440-471-1045> or emailing your ticket reservation
to comments at cpacleveland.org <comments at cpacleveland.org>  You can also
purchase tickets at the door the day of the show when our box office opens
at 8:00pm.*

*Free parking is always available in the Mayfield Village Civic Center lot.*
*Check us out online at www.cpacleveland.org <http://www.cpacleveland.org/>*

*It's Better Than Television...It's Improv!*