[NEohioPAL] Reminder, Fri, Aug 1st Book Release Party

Vanitycrash via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jul 31 06:03:55 PDT 2014

Thanks for the RSVP's I have received so far.

This is a reminder that you need to get your party clothes on for the
Friday, August 1st book release party. I am hosting a party to celebrate the
release of my new novel ON VACATION FROM SANITY.

The party will be at the The 5 O'Clock Lounge in Lakewood. The fun begins at
7:00pm with yummy snacks, pizza, a cash bar and music (think Jenna's
playlist).

We're going to have give-a-ways, like t-shirts, buttons and even a cool
guitar pick necklace. You can grab a book or bring your book and I'll
autograph it. To cap off the party, Vanity Crash will perform an energetic
set at 9ish, followed by the marvelous Miss Melvis.

I hope you can come, and if you are, simply respond to this email so I have
a head count. We don't want to run out of cupcakes!

Love ~ Elizabeth Ross Yurich
=======================
Book Release Party! ON VACATION FROM SANITY
Friday, August 1, 7:00pm
The 5 O'Clock Lounge, 11904 Detroit Ave, Lakewood 44107
9:00pm Vanity Crash
10:15pm Miss Melvis
======================
Also check out Vanity Crash at the Unite Cle Festival at the Agora Sat, Aug
2
Great line up including The Moxies, Teddy Boys, Midnight Passenger, Newshoes
and more
Get discounted tickets here https://squareup.com/market/vanity-crash and
more info here https://www.facebook.com/events/284550698387585/
http://www.elizabethrossyurich.com