[NEohioPAL] URGENT...ADULTS NEEDED for OLIVER Auditions!!!

Steven {Steve} Brown via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jul 31 07:36:28 PDT 2014

Brecksville Theater on the Square concludes it's 2014 Season with the classic musical, "Oliver"
Directed by Bruce Orendorf
The Audition Sign Ups for Kids has been good...need more ADULTS to AUDITION!!!

AUDITION INFORMATION

Aug-3rd 6:30 pm Singing. Prepare 16 bars in range. Pianist provided. Done in 4 minute time slots.

Aug-4 6:30pm Dance...
Wear comfortable clothes. Done in groups of ten every 30 minutes.

Aug -5 6:30 pm-callbacks and sides reading for parts. Singing and dancing may also take place.

Here is the link for AUDITIONS
http://www.signupgenius.com/index.cfm?go=s.signup&urlid=9040d49a9a629a13-aladdin

We need a big cast, so we hope you can come join us! All Roles are Open!!!
The Production runs from September 26th through October 12th at the Old Town Hall in Brecksville!

www.btots.org<http://www.btots.org>
*BTOTS gratefully acknowledges the citizens of Cuyahoga County for their generosity through Cuyahoga Arts & Culture.