[NEohioPAL] Casting Princess Performers!

Practically Perfect Entertainment via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 4 20:02:19 PDT 2014

Hiring paid princess character performers for party business! Looking for
women in (or who look like they're in) their late teens to twenties, 5'4 to
5'8-ish, and between a size 2 to a size 6 to fit our costume stock. Looking
for actresses of all ethnicity, but will be starting mostly with caucasian
actresses due to the popularity of the Frozen sisters, Cinderella, and
Belle. We will be interested in characters like Mulan, Tiana, and Jasmine
but not quite at the moment. We'll also look at shorter actresses later for
Tinkerbell and friends. Actresses fitting any of those types are welcome to
contact us now showing interest, it would be great to have some on board,
as long as they know we won't have anything for them for a while.

Actresses will be attending children's parties in character, where they'll
sing, dance, take pictures and run games among other things for either an
hour or an hour and a half. Must be great with children and be strong with
improv. Hair color does not really matter, all of our characters will have
high quality wigs.

We're not casting a ton of actresses right now, as we're just starting out
as a company and will not need a lot of performers to begin with, but as we
grow we'll be in need of more so we may contact you further down the road.
Joining us is not a huge commitment, it pays by the party, and you'll get
parties assigned to you only when you say you're available. We're looking
for performers in the Cleveland area, ability to drive is a major plus. You
will never go alone to a party for convenience and safety reasons, you'll
either have an assistant go with you or another performer if they're hired
as well. We also hope to eventually do hospital visits for kids.

If interested, please send a headshot or recent picture to
practicallyperfectproductions at gmail.com. Resumes would be appreciated too
if available! Let us know your name, height, where you live, and if you can
drive or not. If you join us, you'll really be making dreams come true!
Thank you so much!